Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Seeing Fruit of Ministry....

It is so awesome to hear stories and see ways that Community of Joy makes an impact in people's lives.

Here is the text of an email from Miss Janie Elliott, who was recently told that her MS is in remission....

"Pastor Martin,

I can really say that you, Pastor Sharon, Stace and everyone from CoJ helped save my life.

When Stacy asked me to come stay I was at the end of my rope. I just felt I had nothing left to live for. No friends, no work,no one that could help me understand why GOD had decided to chose me to pick on. I thought I had helped everyone I could all my life, but that didn't seem to be enough, HE wanted more from me.

So I guess those 10 months living over there was what HE wanted. He answered my prayers, along with everyones help.

Thank you so much for everything.
GOD BLESS,
Janie"

God is so Good!

No comments: