Friday, April 11, 2008

Fallen from Grace...

Yep, I knew it would happen sometime. Afterall, the neighborhood that the ministry center is in is a contentious one. Well, today we got a nasty letter from the city. Someone complained about our lovely temporary sign and the city says it is a zoning violation. They gave us until April 25 to remove it. I guess I will have to move it out on the 24th!

We can appeal it and probably should ... it has gotten us much notice from the community. I will be looking into the situation to see what we can do. If we don't move it by April 25, then they will fine us $500 a day!

I knew as soon as I saw the return address on the letter that it was about a complaint regarding the sign or the parking area. Oh well, it was up for almost a year! WOW!

No comments: