Monday, April 14, 2008

An exercize in blindness

Wow! Today was only the second time in my life, that I can remember, ever having my eyes dilated.... WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! Now I know what my girls complain about!

What do you do when you can't see and most everything you need to do depends on sight? What a helpless feeling.

Sharon was willing to come pick me up... but I was supposed to call her when done. I had a hard time seeing the phone to tell if it was her number I was dialing! I still can't see clearly, however, because I know how to type without looking, I can do this.

And yes, I will be getting glasses... my distance vision is in slight need of adjustment and we all know that my near vision is in need of help. So, that means bi-focals in my very near future! I hope that is better than wearing reading glasses on the tip of my nose!

1 comment:

cathy b. said...

Word of experience with bifocals. Be careful going down stairs. I walked off a set of stairs a few steps too early ... and that hurt!