Monday, April 14, 2008

New ministires...

I love it when folks want to start a new ministry at Community of Joy!

It is real easy to do... only 4 things to check out...

1. Does it enhance our core values and vision for ministry?
2. Do you have a co-leader to work with you?
3. Can you fund it for at least a year or as long as it exists, if less than a year?
4. Will you be willing to evaluate it in 6 months?

If you can answer yes to all of these questions... then have at it! And let me know how I can help you make it a success!

1 comment:

cathy b. said...

Can one advertise in search of a co-leader?

I'm now stewing on ideas for a shelfless bookless lending library/book exchange. I'd offer the trunk of my car, but my guitar is there.

I'd also like to participate in ESL, but don't want to a leader. (BTDT)

I look forward to learning what God has in store!