Saturday, November 12, 2011

What a day...

Got up at 3:50 and still was late to the woods this morning!  But that allowed me to get a photo I wouldn't have gotten otherwise and it didn't matter anyways.

I realized just as I got to the farm that I had left my cell phone at home and was dreading the all day sit without connection to the outside world and not knowing what time it was.  It is amazing how stranded I felt without the ability to have connection to the outside world.  I did realize that Sharon would see my phone and realize that I didn't have it.

I left by 8:09 a.m. this morning and had already seen 7 deer under me... and shot a buck that was loaded in my truck by that time too!  It was a buck I photographed on Wednesday (the last picture on my blog for that day) and it wasn't as big as I thought.  And I confess, it doesn't have 13 inch brow tines like I said in that post either... and you know what, it never will either!

Came home deciding to spend the rest of my day with my wife since she is also on vaction!  And in the process I cut my finger pretty badly, but don't think I am going to the ER!









No comments: