Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful for MUCH!

I am thankful for much! 

Thankful that my friend Steve is recovering well and is out of ICU.

Thankful that my brother in law Henry is through his second heart surgery and will come home tomorrow.

Thankful to be spending time with my girls... all three of them.

Thankful to get to see etexnded family in two states over this holiday.

Thankful for the blessings of life and the call of God to lead a great church - Community of Joy!

Thankful for the upcoming deer season and another opportunity to spend time out in the woods.

Thankful for growing relationships with new people in my life - had a nice visit with a new friend of mine _ Marty and his family last night.

Thankful for improved health for several people on my prayer list and for assurance of God's presence in their life regardless of improvement or not!

Thankful for so much more....   I could go on and on and on... for all of it is a gift from God and for that I am truly thankful!

No comments: