Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 13 - One Last Day in the woods...

Day 13 of my 14 day vacation was again a day for the woods... at least the first part of the day.  Saw three small bucks on stand and one on the way out of the woods... can't seem to find a doe anywhere!  Enjoyed hearing a LARGE flock of turkeys in the trees, yelping and gobbling at dawn.  Was hoping they would come my way, but they didn't.  Also saw a red-tail hawk come by me in search of a squirrel, two bald eagles, a fox and countless squirrels.

Decided since I have not seen a doe since Tuesday, I would sit this afternoon out so, I came home to get laundry done, and finish grinding the meat from earlier in the week.








Looking forward to taking Sharon out to dinner later and then enjoying a night with her!

No comments: