Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 14 - the final day of vacation...

Enjoyed haveing a lazy morning prior to heading to worship at The River in Berlin.  Good to be with this new church plant!  Pastor Mark preached a challenging message!

Then got to see the Ravens score two touch downs before I had to leave to go to Denton MD.  I had donated an hour photo shoot to the youth chinese auction and the winner lives in Denton.  She and her hubby wanted to have their dog in the photo...so we met at Camp Mardela.  The good color of folliage was mostly gone.  I knew that, because I had scouted it out on Friday. 

When we got there the dog was very excited... so I suggested we walk to the river first and shoot our way back.  That way she would settle down a bit and we could get some good shots.  I dindn't even thing about a lab and water... but that was a huge temptation for her!  At the second location - the finshing pond, it proved to be too much... she jumped in for a swim!

All in all, I am please with the shots and hope the couple is too!







Had an AWESOME 14 day vacation!  And ready to get back in the saddle tomorrow!


No comments: