Saturday, November 26, 2011

Love...

Everytime I am in Harrisonburg VA visitng our family there, I see some advertising for a church.  Actually I see lots of advertising for many churches, but this one in particular always catches my attention!  Don't know a thing about the church, except it is a United Methodist Church that is fairly new.

The thing I really, really like about it though is it's mission statement!   In fact, if I were starting a church or at that stage again with Community of Joy, I think I would strongly consider it as ours too!  It is one that is Biblical, easy to remember, and T-shirt worthy!   Here it is...

Receive Love.  Give Love.  Repeat.

Absolutely LOVE it!  And wow... what a mission.   If we could but get that much right.... our churches would bust at the seams and the world would be a different place!

No comments: