Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 8 - Vacation .. Time to unhitch and let go...

Today is the day after a week's vacation that I would have had to go back to work... but not this time!  I took two weeks off back to back... and it is WONDERFUL!

Today, I walked at the mall, then openned the butcher shop.  Glad to have meat to eat and share!


Then I ran some errands, visited with some friends, and got supper ready for the oven.  And before I knew it it was time to head to Wi Hi for the Powderpuff Game that Emma was playing in.  She was quarterbacking the junior team.  I knew from our time of catch in the yard the other night, that she would be a fine QB!   And that she was!  The team beat both the sophmores and the Seniors and came away with the title.  The Freshman couldn't field a team (didn't have enough girls willing to play).  WOW!  It was fun to watch.






Tomorrow it is back to the whitetail woods... though I am staying local and hunting only morning and evening as I must take two does before I can hunt another buck!

No comments: