Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In Xela...


Having a great time with Dad in Xela! We have been here in Guatemala for 7 days now and it has been a real experience. The greatest challenge besides the language has been not having water in the house. They usually have running water, but it has been off for the entire time we have been here... so wash cloth baths are the best we can do. It hasn"t been too bad. We have seen LOTS of intersting things and I wish that I could post pictures now, but I left my camera cord back home. Will post some upon my arrival home. We leave Xela tomorrow for our visit with Becky and Aaron in Union Victoria and I am really looking forward to that part of the trip. We expect to be with them through Monday or Teusday. And then to Guatemala City to tour for a couple days and then flying out on Thursday a week from now and arriving at BWI at 12 a.m.. Wish I had time to write more... but am being watched by our friends and don"t want to be rude!

Adios!
This is the family in Xela at the home in the country.

No comments: