Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun at Christmas...

I always enjoy getting the family letters and pictures from people at Christmas! It is especially fun to get them from folks I don't see regularly or haven't seen in a long while.

Just got one of those today... some friends from our last church who came to visit us after we moved here 9 years ago and we haven't seen them since, but stay connected through email. Well, in their letter, they included a picture of their 6th grade daughter. I remember the day she was born prematurely and I held her at Hershey Medical Center and now she is in Middle School and growing up! WOW!

So cool to connect at Christmas time!

1 comment:

cathy b. said...

my family started sending out holiday newletters in the 1960's. They were mimeographed on to Christmas-y paper. And Dad would put a copy of the the year's edition into the family photo album. Dad was a scrap booker before they were invented.