Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Miracles....


The birth of Jesus was indeed a Christmas Miracle! But they don't stop there... miracles still happen....

Two that I have seen in my life this week...

1. My friend Chris' wife Tracy came home from Johns Hopkins on Monday night! Less than a week after surgery... in fact today is one week. They expected the surgery to last up to 12 hours and recovery to be 12 weeks or more. But the miracle in it all is that surgery lasted only 5 hours and she is home and recovery will only be a few weeks and the survival rate of this surgery was 50%. She is doing amazingly well and enjoying the opportunity to be at home with her family at Christmas!

2. God worked through the hands of the docs and pharmaceutical companies this week as my back is so much better!

I am sure you can find a miracle or two in your life to give thanks to God for this Christmas!

No comments: