Sunday, March 4, 2012

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I continue to be amazed at the results of just two acupuncture treatments!  WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  I would not believe it had I not experienced it with my own face!  But since I have, I am a believer now!  And you can bet that I will tell anyone who I know or meet who has had issues with a stroke or bells palsy to go get acupuncture immediately.   To think that I could have been done with this facial paralysis a long time ago and because I was fearful or doubtful of the benefits, I lived with the paralysis when I wouldn't have had to do that!

Unbelievable!  WOW!  WOW!  WOW!

I am excited for my next treatment on Monday and I even have on schedules for Thursday should I need that too! 

I wish now that I had taken pictures of my face before, so that I could show the before and after pics.   It is a HUGE difference!

No comments: