Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Beauty of the Fall...

I haven't been carrying my camera to the woods much while on vacation this time because since the hurricane, the leaves are not as pretty as past years.   But today's location proved to be so beautiful that I decided to go back and get my camera.  Actually when I drove my truck over to pick up the deer I got, I had the camera and snapped a few pics.  

What a lovely day to be in the woods this morning.   It was cool and no wind.  Turkeys gobbling and yelping and I saw a total of 12 deer... all small bucks but one.  The deer rut (breeding season) is definitely begining.  A little later this year than I anticipated but none the less it has begun... that's why I saw all the small bucks on the prowl looking for girlfriends!






No comments: