Saturday, November 17, 2012

Endangered Species...

Several of the places I like to hunt in 3 counties have Endangered Species on the properties!

First are Eagles.... took these pictures yesterday... too bad I don't have a longer zoom lens.   When I tried to get closer... you can see what happened!




 
And then there are the Delmarva Fox Squirrels... they are much bigger than grays and more graceful.  I absolutely love watching them...  they are very shy and hard to photograph.
 



 




And then the final Endangered Species I am seeing TOO MUCH of these days is civilized people.  I am so sad by all the division that is present in our country.  My challenge to all of us is this... no matter what you think of the current political situations of our country... BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE, SPEND SOME TIME PRAYING FOR THE PERSON YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE CRITICAL ABOUT.   I firmly believe that if we prayed more for those we disagree with, the reality we experience would be transformed.

No comments: