Thursday, August 8, 2013

Third Annual Art in Nature Photo Contest Entries

For the third year in a row (which makes the total time this has been in existence), I am entering some photos in the Ward Museum Art in Nature Photo Show this weekend. (if you go to the site linked... you will see a couple of my photos on the wall in the pic - they are the two with really bright blue near the front of the pic- one is the photo I use on my blog header!)  The first year I took third place in the Plants category.  I doubt I will win anything, but it is fun to enter.  And they have great workshops and key note speakers too!

Some folks have asked what I was entering this year, so here are the ones I have chosen....








 
Unfortunately they will all be in the same category.  But that's okay.  It is fun to take the pics and fun to be part of this great event.  It is open to the public to view and participate in all of the events associated.  Check it out Friday - Sunday!