Thursday, August 1, 2013

Love this APP!

I never wanted a smart phone.  But when one was given to me by a friend who wanted to trade for a dumb phone and everyone else in my family had a smart phone, I took it.  I must confess, I have enjoyed having one! 

There are lots of apps that I have loaded onto my phone and many of them I enjoy having but none as much as the one I downloaded a couple weeks ago!  This app is free and is available for both droid and iphone formats.  It is called Soul Revolution.  It is a 60 day experiment to help us get closer to God.  The app lets you set the time parameters but basically it sets off an alert every hour that includes a tone, and a scripture passage and some focus questions for either reflection or action or focus points for prayer.  I love this app!  It has been so wonderful to have the hourly reminder that I am a beloved child of God and to encourage a deeper prayer life!

Hope you, who have smart phones, will check it out!

No comments: