Friday, October 9, 2009

I AGREE!

Received a nice letter after the Neighborhood Pork Roast and wanted to share parts of it... "Dear Martin and Sharon, Yesterday, leaving the CoJ Pork Roast I was struck again by what a wonderful congregation Community of Joy is. I just had to write to express my appreciation and thanks for a wonderful event. You two have done a great job pastoring and shepherding this group of Godly individuals. Congrats on your ten years at CoJ! It is clear to me that you are serving the Lord and CoJ. I pray that God continues to bless your ministry!

CoJ has always had a heart for serving like Jesus. You should all be proud of how evident that service was yesterday. I felts so welcomed by everyone.... The food, as always was delicious and plentiful. THANK YOU again for such a good time. TImes like yesterday of sharing food and fellowship and fun are gifts from God. You are so clearly serving as God intended us to - I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed yesterday and to commend and encourage you for all you do the the Lord and CoJ. God Bless! "

I couldn't agree more! What an awesome group of Jesus Loving, Jesus Serving people we have at CoJ! Guess we really are living our mission... to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the community and world!

No comments: