Thursday, October 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Do glad to be out of the hospital! Lots of sickness going around! Got a room mate today and was not happy about it... lots of drama and he was very sick! I was so happy when the doc came in to say they were springing me! They will increase my oral meds and I will continue to monitor my levels and then visit them next week!

Said I could return to normal activity... so, since Sharon didn't want me to go hunting with my friend, I mowed grass. Walked behind the mower for 25 minutes and my sugar levesl went from 197 before to 136 after! WOW!

Learned lots in the hospital and will share that later. Started two new books and lots of other life experiences to share!

Thanks to all who prayed, called, texted, facebooked, stopped by and showed support. It was OVERWHELMING!

Not sure what I will do about vacation, leaning toward taking this week as sick leave and next as vacation but preaching on the 7 and 8th! We will see. Don't really want to miss the hunting opps this time of year! That was my biggest struggle with being in the hospital. But so glad to have my sugar levels lowered. I feel so much better! WOW! I guess I have been brewing this for a while! I can see signs in the past! If you haven't... get a yearly physical. I missed mine this year and who knows what I would have found if I had not missed it!

No comments: