Friday, March 27, 2009

A Dream Comes True....

Spent some time today helping Frank and Tri get the coffee shop ready for tonight's preview. At 8 a.m. this morning, no one would have guessed it would look like it does now at 3:44 p.m.! It is amazing what many hands with differing talents can do!

At 8, the carpenters were finishing the punch list items, loading trash and making dust! The Barista trainer was busy training the employees. Frank and I were hanging the 52 inch lcd tv. Tri was tracking down the lighting that was yet to be installed. A little later, the lighting arrived, the electricians came in force and we began cleaning in earnest. By the time Jim and Carol came to do some prep work in the kitchen area, it was looking like a place about to be shown to the church and friend community. And when Doug arrived, it was ready for the final primping...

I am so excited for these guys and their families. I almost feel like I've given birth!

I pray God's blessing on this venture and that he will use it to impact many lives for the Kingdom of Jesus!

(I'd like to show pictures, but promised that I wouldn't!) You will just have to check it out or check back in a week or so when I get the okay to show it off in some pics!)

No comments: