Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blessing Others....

It's been a week of blessing others for me... trying to get our congregation headed in that direction individually and in teams. We are blessed by God to be a blessing to others! On Sunday, we will focus on organizing teams to do begin working at this.

As with everything, I try to live what I encourage us as a congregation to do... Have enjoyed blessing others this week. I have had fun helping the coffee shop to make final preparations for opening soon! In addition, today, I took Stacy's van to get new tires... when I picked it up from her, she mentioned that the oil has never been changed since she owned the van...so we added that to the list. Then on the way there, I noticed that it BADLY needed alignment...so we got that added as well. I was originally going to wait, but thankfully took some work along too...So, I walked to the Ministry Center to work and wait. When 11 a.m. came and I hadn't heard, I walked back to find out what was happening... the power was out and they couldn't finish the work. So, I went back to the MC to work more. Finally around 3 I got it home to Stacy with 4 new tires, a life-time alignment and fresh oil.

Then I ran over to see why Richard's phone was not working... got that fixed and now he has a phone in his new apartment!

Blessing others takes time and doesn't always happen like we think it will...but it is what we are called to do!

And it will transform the world we live in faster than anything else!

No comments: