Sunday, September 21, 2008

One INCREDIBLE day!

Today was an AWESOME day! I am anxious to write more and post some pics (got to get some from others... didn't take many myself because I was too busy visiting with guests). In fact, all I want to do right now is prop my feet up... took some gout medicine and the pain is subsiding but my legs really hurt...I am sure I am not the only one that feels that way! LOTS of our folks put in lots of time on their feet and worked so hard being servants! What a JOY it is to be part of such a serving, loving group of people.

Over and over I heard people say today, how nice it was for us to do this kind of thing... to invite our neighbors and to host a fun and awesome event for people to come and enjoy for free....

More tomorrow when I am not so tired... Started my day at 5 a.m. and got home from the clean up at 5:30 p.m.... know Walt and Tri put in about the same hours.... more clean up tomorrow... but all in all ... well worth it all!

No comments: