Monday, April 30, 2007

More Amazing Math!

God's math continues to amaze me... actually it blows my socks off! For those of you who know me, you know that is tough because I don't wear socks unless I absolutely have to... don't wear shoes either unless it is necessary!

This week our total giving to date climbs to $212,000!!!! (That is total cash on hand!) Our giving since Easter has been $135,000. Isn't that awesome! God is so good! We sent out 40 letters to "friends of CoJ" to seek contributions and prayers and they are coming in! In addition some other bigger donations are on the horizon as well!

The appraisal should be in on Friday and we could go to settlement soon! So amazing! I am still praying that the selling church will offer to go halves on the cost of fixing the downstairs bathrooms.

God is sooooo AWESOME! In many ways, I think it is the principle of when one gives generously it sets off a chain reaction. I often wonder if that is how the feeding of the 5,000 happened... the little boy generously shared what he had and the others followed suit and there was more than enough!

No comments: