Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's been one of those weeks....and ....

It has been a FULL week and it isn't over yet! Got lots to do in the office tomorrow in preparation for Sunday. Got a mandatory meeting for Pastors in New Windsor MD (3 hours away) on Saturday til 1:30 and a dessert fellowship at 7 on Sat. and 2 worship gatherings on Sunday that will include 2 baptisms and receving a total of 10 members at Community of Joy!

Because of the week it has been, I haven't posted much ... my friend, Steve, reminded me of that tonight... he says I am slacking... so, Steve this post is for you!

A couple quotes on growth...

"It's not the opening in the gallery that makes the painter; its the repetitious actions in the studio." James Hillman

"Nature does not demand that we be perfect. It requires only that we grow." Josh Liebman

"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we are not really living." Gail Sheehy

"I am not what I want to be, I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I am going to be, but thank God, I am not what I used to be." Lou Holtz

What do you think, Steve?

No comments: