Sunday, April 17, 2011

Holy Ground....

Last week, the medicine that I am taking gave me the strongest urge to lay down and sleep all the time.  The urge was kinda like when your bladder is full and you MUST get to the bathroom pronto, but it was an urge to sleep.  So, I thought on Monday, "go to the coffee shop where there is no way you will lay down and that way you will get some work done!"  So that is what I did.  I also knew that I had a pastors gathering that I lead on Wednesday and that shoots 2/3 of a day.  So, I had to make time count...and Easter was coming as is turkey season!

In the matter of a few hours I felt the Lord give me a framework for today's sermon, love feast and Easter's sermon.    All I could do was say THANKS!

Interesting thing happened last night (Saturday) about 3 a.m. I was dreaming and in the dream I was preaching... and it wasn't just any old sermon... it was TODAY'S!  WOW!

Holy ground for sure!

No comments: