Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hanging....

I am still hanging in there with this pain and paralyzed right side of my face.  The pain is being well managed with our new medicine regimine, however that means I crash for about an hour or so after I take the med... and leaves me with about 2.5 -3 hours of good time until the next dose.  Also had some challenges with upset stomach due to the amount of meds I was taking... thanks to a new med, that is being cared for as well.  It just meant that most of yeasterday was a gaining ground back kind of day.

It is all good and just another bump in the road.  Sharon and I were talking about how when we go through experiences like this, we learn so much.  We are both seeing ways that we can have greater empathy toward others who are going through similar situations.  And we are recognizing that there is much we take for granted in life that can be here today and gone tomorrow.

I am thankful for all the expressions of prayer and support we have experienced in this journey.

No comments: