Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bummed

I am so bummed!  I was really looking forward to staying tonight at the Wicomico Presbyterian Church's shelter from midnight to 7 a.m.  but that isn't going to happen now!   Went to doc today because I am having pain accross the top of my head, down my right side of the face, in my ear, down my neck, in my throat.  She says I have fluid in my ear and thinks I have a sinus infection.  She gave me Amoxicylin and told me to take Claritan D as well as percoset.  None of that is helping.  In fact the pain is getting worse.  Some nurse friends think I have shingles.  Developing a spot under my arm that is red and burns.  So, I am on my way to the ER to see what they say. 

Thankful for Robbie Smith who was willing to step in and take my spot at the shelter.  And to Norma - the shelter manager, for understanding.

I was looking forward to seeing the guys again!

Also to add to my bummed state, since it might be shingles, I won't be able to complete my on call when the Vogel baby comes.  I was on stand by to stay with my little buddy William until Grandma and Grandpa got here from Pittsburgh while Mommy and Daddy were at the hospital having baby brother. 

No comments: