Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today's Story...

Miss Tami, always talks about the stories we have to tell... well today I have one!

It is my wife, Sharon's 50th birthday and we are celebrating in a big way!  She always is ahead of me by several years and I love to have fun with her big birthdays!

For her 30th, I invited some friends from church to come over for a surprise and she had no idea they were coming, and greeted them at the door in sweats and not looking her best... she quickly slammed the door shut and ran upstairs to change.

Last weekend, her family came to the beach to surprise her and we celebrated all weekend.

Today, they had a cake at church and sang to her in both services.  Then we went to dinner to a place of her choosing.  She chose Texas Road House because Caroline works at one in VA and is at college, unable to be with us, but eating at TRH would remind her of Caroline.   We get seated and our waitress comes up to introduce herself to us and she says, "Hi my name is Caroline, and ..."  Too COOL!  Of course we texted our Caroline to tell her.   Imagine that!

No comments: