Friday, March 28, 2008

Tired....

Last night was my last overnight at the shelter. It closes tomorrow! A lot of the guys are really stressing about what they are going to do.... so sad!

It's now 6:30 a.m. and I will stay awake until the family gets on the road and then I will sleep as long today as I can, because I am on duty this weekend at the youth retreat in Ocean City... which means little sleep. Hopefully I have someone coming tomorrow to stay the night Saturday with them.

Pray today for Donna Clark... she is meeting with some influential folks who have a vision for a day center, shelter, and job opp for the guys... all in one location. If that happens it will be a dream come true! And it is so needed to help some of these guys get their lives turned around an headed in a new direction!

No comments: