Friday, September 18, 2009

YEAH, the passing of another chapter in the saga!

Yesterday's post about Erie needs to be qualified somewhat... they finally came through with a number and it was a GREAT number. So, while it took a long time to get the number, they were very fair in terms of what they offered me for my truck! In fact, when you do the calculations, I drove my truck for 4.5 years and 50,000 miles for 3,500 plus maintenance. Not bad!

This was a hard thing for me, but thankfully I was able to not get too anxious and wait. I kept praying that God would guide the process and that the number would be fair as I was out of debt on the truck and didn't want to incur any new debt in the transaction. So, I tried hard to sit back and trust that God had it all in control... and I must say, PRAISE GOD for his provision!

Not only that, but, I got the number I was looking for on my new truck as well! And I am told that this is unheard of! So, once again, in this saga, I am Praising God and oh what a relief it is!

No comments: