Thursday, September 10, 2009

Transported back in time...

Last night, I walked into the Easton High School Stadium after 25 or 26 years! Still looked the same. What was different was that I was now rooting against Easton and for Wi Hi! You see, Emma's Wi Hi Girls Soccer team played Easton last night!

It was really weird walking to the stadium by the school... having all those memories come back... then seeing my Shop teacher, Mr. Craig still there coaching Soccer (boys). Actually he said he had retired 5 years ago. Then in the stadium, I saw the librarian, Mrs. Cook and her hubby, Mr. Cook, who happened to be my 9th grade Biology teacher. He said he retired in the late 80's and was there watching his daughter play soccer! WOW!

It sure made for a fun and intersting night! Have not been back on school grounds since I left there in 1983 after graduation!

No comments: