Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's all GOD!

So often these days, you hear some one say "it is all good!" But these days, I am saying it is all GOD!

In reflecting over the last 10 years serving as Pastor of Community of Joy, I am filled with excitement and satisfaction... It is all GOD!

In my daily Bible reading, I came accross these words penned long ago by the Psalm writer. They could have been penned by me... they sum up well how I feel about our journey together at Community of Joy since Oct. 3, 1999.

"Blessed be the Lord, for he has heard the sound of my pleadings. The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts' so I am helped, and my heart exults, and with my songs, I give thanks to him. The Lord is the strength of his people; he is the saving refuge of his anointed. O save your people and bless your heritage; be their shepherd and carry them forver." Psalm 28:6-9

No comments: