Thursday, August 13, 2009

What do you tell?

When you are inviting someone to come to Community of Joy, what do you tell them?

Do you tell them what a great church we are? Or do you tell them how the experience will impact their life?

I know I am biased, because I think we are a great church... but I'd rather you tell them how the experience will impact their life? And while you are at it... the best way to tell them that is to tell them how being part of Community of Joy has impacted your life!

I love hearing stories about how God is transforming your life as a result of your connection with Community of Joy! And even more than hearing about it, I love seeing how your life is being transformed by the way you live your life. I just love seeing all the people who are working hard to be the hands and feet of Jesus where ever they find themselves!

So, do you tell or do you show? I vote for show!

No comments: