Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Noise Reduction

In a book I was reading, I came upon this great question... "What is your church doing to reduce the noise in people's lives? Or are you just adding to their junk mail?"

Great questions!

The world we live in is NOISY! And there is no reason for the church to add to the noise in people's lives.

I hope at Community of Joy we are not adding to the noise level or junk mail! I don't want to be encouraging people to do something just for the sake of doing something! I want to add value to people's lives as we add value to our world! I want us to constantly be about loving God and loving people. I want us to share the many blessings God has given us with others, for we are blessed by God to be a blessing to others... not to add to the noise level in their lives!

No comments: