Thursday, August 20, 2009

Repeated Learnings...

I don't know how many times it will take me until I get this lesson! But just yesterday, I learned something that I have learned many times before. Somehow I forget those learnings and life goes on.

The learning... personal invites work best!

The situation... for weeks, we have been announcing both orally and in writting that we could use some additional help in the sound/ computer area of worship. Only two responses. Yesterday, I emailed I emailed 6 people directly and almost immediately heard back from 4 with positive responses! YEAH!~

I knew that personal invites work best, but failed to put that into practice until yesterday.

This is also true with sharing our faith... one on one works best. And the same is true with inviting people to join us in worship... a direct invitation is best!

No comments: