Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grateful to be here...

Had a meeting with some pastors today and each time I have one such meeting, I am incredibly grateful to be Pastoring at Community of Joy! It is a real blessing to be part of a group of people who don't care about going to church as much as want to be the church! It is a real blessing to be part of a group of people who are open to new ideas and willing to step out of the box for the sake of the Kingdom of God. It is a real blessing to be part of a group of people who are happy to let leaders lead! And it is a blessing to have leaders who can and will lead! It is a blessing to be part of a group of people who are willing to suspend personal preference for the sake of sharing God's love with others and inviting them to join us on the journey of discovery and sharing!

CoJ is a unique congregation and I am so thankful to be part of it!

1 comment:

kelly brown said...

I am so blessed to have our paths have crossed in this world. Where would I be without COJ!!??? You and Sharon taught me how to live - most certainly better than my birth parents!! Love you guys!!!