Thursday, June 25, 2009

The way it should be and it warms my heart!

Seeing some neat things this week! And they just warm my heart! Too cool!

Had two conversations this week that make me smile and smile and smile! One came the other night about 8 p.m. from a friend who has begun developing a deep love for reading the Bible. He was trying to understand something and just couldn't get it, but was really wanting to get it... so, he called me to ask some questions. We talked a while and he saw the passage in a whole new light. It was so neat to hear his exclamations of joy!

The other happened at the coffee shop, learned that another friend recently purchase a bible and he and his wife have embarked on a journey of reading it together....so cool! He was excited to tell me! I was really excited to hear it!

Nothing has deepened my relationship with Jesus more than developing a discipline of regular reading the Bible. I call it DBR... Daily Bible Reading! It's like sitting next to Jesus!

I love to see others catch that excitement in their lives as well! YEAH!

No comments: