Friday, June 19, 2009

An interesting find...

I've lived on the Eastern Shore most of my life and I know that there are lots of wonderful things that I have never experienced. But not for long.... in the next two months, I will experience many of them and so can you!

A friend of mine works with a group that got a neat idea from Australia and they modified it for here on DelMarVa! They call it Host Our Coast. They created a contest to employ someone to spend the summer traveling around delmarva and blog, snap photos, and produce a youtube video a day about the experience. The winner got $10,000 and the summer's free lodging in a brand new furnished condo on the bay in OC! (If I didn't have a job or family and was younger, I might have tried out!)

Anyways, you can follow along @ www.hostourcoast.com.

No comments: