Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Building... New Address in two ways...

To borrow a line from one of my favorite ladies... Miss Tami Brown... here is today's jolly!

I had the notion that we ought to consider changing the address of our new location from Smith St. to South Blvd. I feel this would be advantageous for a number of reasons, not least of which, the entry to the building and the parking lot will be from South Blvd. and the baggage associated with Smith Street would be wonderful to avoid!

I inquired at the Post Office about that and was given a name and number to contact. They turned out to work for the county not the city, but passed me off to the Director of the City of Salisbury Public Works. He indicated that this is a SIMPLE process and he can take care of it for us. He will call with a new address for us!!!!!! YEAH GOD!

All things new! Our NEW address will be 302 South Blvd!

No comments: