Monday, July 13, 2009

A weird experience....

Friday, I had a really weird experience!

I needed to call tech support on our Easy Worship software. I have really loved this software and still do! It just wouldn't open last Sunday, so, I had to download a new version and rename my data files. That got us through the Sunday potential challenge... but then I couldn't figure out how to get my songs back from the previous version.

So, I called Tech Support and that is when the weird experience started....

The guy from Tech Support asked if I had internet connected to the computer... yes! Then he asked if he could connect to my computer from his location.... ummm.... well.... I guess so. And he told me the steps to go through to allow him access... then the weird part... I sat infront of my computer here in Salisbury and watched him open the files and transfer the data in my files... all from his location in Texas! WOW!

Made me think... I am sure glad that God gave us free will and doesn't control us like that! That would make us robots, not humans!

No comments: