Thursday, July 30, 2009

Enjoyed the time....




















One of the many things we did on vacation this year at Greenwood Furnace State Park in PA, was for Caroline and I to take some time to shoot some possible senior pics. I am a photographer wannabe, but still had fun. Aaron Johnston will take the professional pics for us.

One of the neat things about Greenwood is that it has LOTS of great backdrops and we only had to travel a total distance of 500 yards (except the mountain climb) to get the variety! Our family has camped there for 13 years straight with two other families who are friends of ours. So, Caroline really wanted to have some pics taken at this spot. I took over 500... but here are a few of my favorites.
I really enjoyed the time spent with Caroline! It was FUN!

No comments: