Sunday, July 19, 2009

Amazing....

So, the folks at Community of Joy never cease to amaze me! Actually incredible bunch of people!



I changed the design of the the seating for today's services. And based on the reactions of some of our Leadership Team on Monday night, I was confident that there would be some strong reactions. So confident, that I set up a video camera to record the reactions. But I won't even have to review the footage! Folks proved again something that I have always appreciated about CoJ people... they are very adaptable. Always willing to rise to the occasion no matter the challenge. Folks walked in, noticed the change, and kept moving... many even moved to the center of the row to sit down! AWESOME!

This is one of the reasons I so enjoy being Pastor at Community of Joy! And so thankful to God for the privilege!

No comments: