Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back in the saddle and blogsphere....





We had a great but rainy camping week with our good friends in PA. It was good to sign off for a week... fast the use of the computer for that time.... and limit the use of cell phones. I so needed a break... and that is what I got! YEAH!

Had some fun running around the state park two days in between showers to take some pics of Caroline.. possible senior pics. We have been going to this same place for 13 years straight and she wanted some shots from the park... it was too far to ask Aaron Johnston to go, so I took the pics she wanted there... in less than 500 yards we found all the spots, except the mountain lookout.

A BIG thanks to Charles Schultes for providing Pastoral Care to James and Stacey Maddox in my absence and giving me regular updates, so, I knew how to pray for them. It was so nice to know that they were being cared for and I could rest.

It is good to be back!

No comments: