Friday, October 24, 2008

Like a needle in a haystack...

That's how it was this morning finding both the cell phone and the deer. We found the cell phone first! It was simply amazing that we were able to find it because we were in the woods deep and in parts we had no idea where. The best way to sum it up is as my friend said when he found his phone... "THANK YOU LORD!".

Then after a lot of searching we found the deer too! Boy was that a great morning!

Kinda felt like the lady in Luke 15 who lost a coin and tore the house up looking for it. My pants are soiled on the knees because in many parts of the woods we were in this morning, we were crawling. It was so THICK! I wish I had taken my camera with me to take a picture, but I didn't want to loose it so, I left it in the truck.

Great day, but time I didn't have.... so, I will be working tomorrow in the office for a while.

No comments: