Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lesson Learned....

Make a mistake once... learn from it. Make it twice... shame on you! I learned from my mistake last week. Last night when my friend called to say he needed help finding a deer he shot... I took my GPS. AND we turned the lights of his truck on in the field, so that we could always know which way to go. Good thing we did... because we got turned around on more than one occasion. Once (before we turned the lights on) I thought we were headed straight away from his truck and we walked up on a truck reflecting in our flash light beams... after investigating, we discovered that it was his truck and we had gotten turned around. Thick woods, rain, wind, and a gazillion trees that mostly look alike at night sure make it hard.

Decided to pull out til this a.m. and will go back when it is light to find it.

No comments: