Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years Resolutions....

Today's paper says that most New Year's Resolutions will be broken by February! Many of us know that this is true! But many of us still make resolutions each year.

I'm not much on resolutions, because I like to follow through on things I commit to and have always found that the resolutions that I made in the past don't stay around long into the new year! Therefore, it has been many years since I have made resolutions.

I know that resolutions are only as good as the plan you put into place to execute them. And I know that they won't produce miracles, but they can work, if a plan is put into place and that plan is worked so that they become an important part of the way we live life. When something is really important to us, we tend to find the resources to do it, have it, see it...!

This Sunday, I will be offering a Simple Resolution that could not only change the course of your life, but could change the world we live in. And it is relatively simple to achieve, in fact I will offer a method for almost guaranteeing that you do!

No comments: