Thursday, August 16, 2007

Today all the windows are in and closed!


Today, Kevin from Riptide Construction insulated and sealed all the windows on the inside and patched the mortar on the outside. They really look nice.


And today, Jim and I closed the outside of 4 windows... the two on the west end of the building and the one on the front side and the library window. All had been previously closed and insulated on the inside. The last picture is of the stucco that Jim applied to the outside... and tomorrow it will get painted the same color as the building.


Also today, Belinda, Christian, and Sara, Mikalah and Christopher did some painting in the youth room...
The ramp contractor did not show and we had a heated exchange over his not coming and his promise to be done by Sunday... he says it is still possible... I say NO WAY! But time will tell.... I really need to get some thoughts for the sermon on Sunday... I had not planned to be there at all today, but I have lost confidence in the ramp guy's ability and wanted to be there to "babysit" to make sure we got the very best job possible, but then he didn't come... so he says he will be there at 7:30 tomorrow! We'll see... I will explain more on Sunday and my sermon will be based on this situation of foundations and Matthew 7 and Ephesians 2....

No comments: