Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mother Teresa and Doubts....

Yesterday's mail brought a copy of Time Magazine which heralded a story on Mother Teresa's Secret Life... I am anxious to read it... but I know that the headline is produced to sell magazines!

Not having the time to read it yet, I searched for the video news story and found it here. After watching it, I am even more anxious to read it.

But here are my thoughts... It talked a lot about Mother Teresa's doubts and questioned whether her faith could be real because of them... WITHOUT DOUBT, YOU CAN'T HAVE FAITH! There is absolutely nothing wrong with doubt! It only makes faith stronger.

The writer of the biblical book of Hebrews says in 11:1... "No faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." To get to conviction... you have to move through doubt!

No comments: