Wednesday, August 15, 2007

All the windows are now in....





Today was a HUGE day for us... ALL the new windows are now in! Thanks to Riptide Construction for a fine job! They will be back tomorrow to finish the outsides and insulate. Then Haines construction comes back to do the drywall and then we put up the window sills and we call it a finished job! Wow do they ever look great!


The third picture is the almost finished window that Jim and I have worked on... today, Jim put stucco on and soon he will paint it to match the rest of the building. We have 4 more of these windows that we closed to finish on the outside. And we will work on a couple tomorrow.... because I want to be around to guide the concrete guy on the forming of the deck to our ramp... he has lost my confidence and I feel he needs some supervision, so ... not sure what Sunday's message will be yet, but tomorrow will find me at the ministry center.

No comments: